Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband!



by
Hamachi Your boyfriend is not your husband!

A guy approached you for a relationship, and you tell him, 'I have a boyfriend', boyfriend ke. It's very wrong to tell a guy, "I have a boyfriend', when a
guy asks you out. Its totally wrong!

I once met a Lady of like 25 years I really admired, I asked her out and she boldly told me, 'no! I have a boyfriend!' Jesus!

A boyfriend at 25 years? A boyfriend has no right over any girl, because he is not yet matured to have a woman, that is why he is a boy.

You can only tell someone, " I am engaged or I am married'. Telling a man that came your way you have a boyfriend simply means you are still a kid playing around with a boy.

You can't keep a boyfriend for the rest of your life and expect to be married. A boy must graduate to a youth, then to a man. A boy is someone that keeps a girl for fun, a fiancé is someone that want to marry her, and man is that person that finally pay her dowry. Having a boyfriend that sex you doesn't mean you are in a serious relationship or you have a man that will marry you: it simply means, 'I have a boy that I have fun with'

You can have as many boyfriends at a time, but you can only have one fiancé and one husband. Dont tie down your destiny with a boy. Don't tie down your destiny because of ignorant.

Having a boyfriend is just like having a normal friend. Having an intimate boyfriend is like having a sexual partner, that marriage isn't yet involved. It is not being in a relationship. Anybody is free to toast you. Having sex with a boy doesn't mean you guys are committed for each other. You can be in a sexual relationship and thinks or feels you are in a committed relationship. Committed relationship starts the moment you both had graduated from that childish fantasy, from that childish fallacy.

Ie, when he finally proposed to you and meet your parents.
Stop being ignorant!
Stop living in ignorance.
You can reject your husband because of a boyfriend. Don't ever be proud just because you have a boy that sleep is sleeping with you
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments